Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Johnny Cash [OT!}

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same as Xellos...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, he was a country legend from America and was also known as The Man in Black. He's done about 50 years of great music too.

    I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What do you think of him? Do you like him? Have you sadly never heard him or heard of him?

    Johnny Cash rules, he was one of the few celebs that when died I thought for a moment, and was like "damn," you know? His cover of Hurt is so much more better (it was already awesome though) now that he's dead it seems like something from the grave, especially the video. I mean country really isn't what I enjoy but I really enjoy him, he's just that good.

    All hail The Man in Black!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Never heard of him... >_>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe I know who he is, but I just don't listen to much of his music. I've seen the video for Hurt and it just made me depressed T_T dunno why it just does.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i heard of him, but i nvr listened to his music ^^;;

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JWB-I watched it after his death and I was almost in tears.

    I suggest some of you listen to him he's just awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •